WooCommerce Additional Fees On Checkout
Add unlimited number of extra cost / fees to WooCommerce order on Checkout page
Activate plugin on unlimited number of websites.
One Time Pay
Pay only for one time, no renewal cost.
Enjoy technical support 24 x 7 hours for 365 days.
- Multiple Fees.
- Admin can setup unlimited number fees for checkout. Please read the Case Study for more.
- Set working “Status” of the plugin feature anytime.
- – Enable.
- – Disable.
- Change the Label of additional fees field.
- – On Checkout Page.
- – On Admin Order Details.
- Change the label of additional fields on Billing details of customer.
- Type of the charging amount.
- – Fixed.
- – Percentage.
- Set checkout condition to charge the additional fees.
- – For all condition.
- – On minimum cart total amount.
- – On maximum cart total amount.
- – On minimum number of product available on cart.
- – On maximum number of product available on cart.
- – On selected product available on cart.
- Add Custom CSS.
- From Order details track the Additional fees.
- Multiple Fees option based on Admin settings. Please read the Case Study for more.
- Checked the checkbox to apply the fees.
- Unchecked the checkbox to remove the fees.
- Additional fees automatically added to order total amount .
- Additional fees saved with that particular order.
- Additional fees will reflected to order details on Thank You page, My Account, etc.